- Review and update technical service reports for distribution to customers and the Dürr Systems technical support team.
- Prepare documentation outlining current status of Dürr Systems Service agreements, update and propose additional service contracts.
- Validate and submit leads for follow up sales opportunities.
- Proactively contact customers on potential service & parts opportunities on both Dürr Systems and competitors systems.
- Review and track leads program to verify timely follow up.
- Review documents such as CRM Cases, Gantt charts and parts/documentation tables with regard PM parts and service sales.
- Have the ability to navigate and understand Dürr business operating systems utilized for tracking future service and parts opportunities, equipment service and parts history, document customer feedback and including opportunity resolution.
- Provide customers with formal documentation and initiate follow up requests.
- Analyze costs/profit margins of Customer Care contracts.
- Associate’s degree or related degree in Electro Mechanical (or equivalent) preferred.
- Two – four years in a technical or customer service setting preferred.
- A strong track record of providing excellent customer communications, through all mediums
- Experience servicing industrial equipment is a plus
- Experience with SAP preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- AutoCAD experience preferred.
- Good time management skills.
- Good organizational skills.