- Operate a CNC press brake with programmable back gauge and CNC plasma plate burning.
- Manually operate milling machines and engine lathes.
- Proper rigging and lifting of plate product.
- Manual layout of holes and arc segments on sheet metal and plate products.
- Manual drilling and tapping operations.
- Communicate ideas for improved operational processes to reduce cost, improve quality, and increase through-put.
- Ability to recognize and differentiate between grades of material, aluminum/stainless steel/carbon steel
- Understanding of machine cutting speeds and feeds for operation of saws and drills mill and lathe.
- Thorough understanding of fractions and decimals, as they relate to metal measurement and layout.
- Ability to determine blank sizes along with operation of plate rolling equipment.
- Understand and set-up shear for correct blade clearance as well as total operation.
- Operation of hydraulic punch press including die change out.
- Understanding and operation of CNC punch and required tooling requirements.
- Work well with other team members to complete projects efficiently and on time