- HR support including tracking and reporting employee metrics including training, vacation and sick days
- EHS support: tracking and reporting status of safety and training metrics and requirements
- Sales and Project support including maintenance of project references, reviewing job initiation documents and notifications
- Maintenance of standard file templates
- Coordinating and maintaining local requirements for NDAs, patents and Visual Compliance screening
- Reviewing employee expense forms
- Maintaining current company schedules and policies
- Coordinating company functions
- Office and building maintenance liaison
- Education: College diploma or bachelor degree preferred.
- Experience: 5+ years
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word), Microsoft Dynamics and SAP experience is a plus.
- Previous experience working in an Engineering environment is preferred.