- actively be involved in the development process of innovative software solutions.
- share responsibility for the design and planning of cloud architecture.
- show your ability to develop cloud components that are scalable and secure.
- expand your overall skills in IoT, Clouds, Machine Learning and Big Data.
- work together with highly motivated developers and data scientists
- contribute to our new corporate start-up DNA
- have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a DevOps role.
- have good knowledge of different cloud environments (AWS / Azure).
- are able to configure complete CI/CD pipelines for app builds and cloud infrastructure.
- have experience in working with Docker / Kubernetes.
- are interested in deploying message-driven services on top of Kafka or other message brokers.
- already gained experience in managing costs while supporting big data loads and high-performing
- Are able to automate backup and restore of data resources
- have strong communication skills and enjoy interdisciplinary teamwork.
- are engaged and motivated, yet goal-oriented and self-organized.
- feel excited about new technologies.
- Docker / Kubernetes
- AWS / Azure
- Active Directory
- Postgresql / TimescaleDB / SQL
- Linux (good to have)