- Will be a part ofthe Enterprise Service Bus Team and will be responsible for Development and support for existing and upcoming Integration Interfaces of the Enterprise Service Bus on distributed platforms
- Work with application developers to optimize the use of ESB products
- Responsible for End-to-End Integration interface development using wM Components
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for sharing of knowledge
- Conform and enforce established standards, guidelines, and procedures for the middleware products.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural team, social skills and assertiveness
- Willingness to go on business trips when required
- Contribute our new corporate start-up DNA
- Have a formal education in the IT or Engineering field
- 3-5 years of experience in Development and Production Support
- Good Knowledge of Software AG Product Suite components including Integration server, UM, API gateway, API Portal and SAP, JDBC adapters
- Good knowledge of WebMethods development coding, deployment and Administration.
- Hands on Experience on development of flow services, webservices (Rest, SOAP), networking, XML, WSDL, JSON, Flatfile
- Knowledge of webMethods.io will be advantage
- Have worked in a fast-paced, changing environment and be able to manage multiple tasks, projects, and initiatives all with different priorities at the same time
- Must demonstrate proven ability to analyze problems, propose solutions, and drive issues to resolution
- Must be results oriented and willing to take responsibility
- Are fluent in spoken and written English
Kindly send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Dürr IT Services in India is represented by Schenck RoTec – a fully owned subsidiary of the Dürr Group.