- Accurate review of all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval for payment. This includes purchase order, blanket purchase order, miscellaneous and freight.
- Review and reconcile invoice to purchase order discrepancies.
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries and statements.
- Maintains documentation thoroughly and accurately in accordance with corporate policy and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Assists with special projects as necessary.
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- High school diploma, Associate’s degree in Accounting is preferred.
- At least 2-3 years of experience with accounts payable or general accounting.
- Computer skills: SAP, Excel, Outlook Word and other Microsoft Office products.